Manuscripts are accepted on the understanding that they are original and not under simultaneous consideration by any other publication. All manuscripts are double-blind peer reviewed. Manuscripts should be prepared following The Chicago Manual of Style.
Manuscripts should be submitted electronically via conference website: www.he-r.emuni.si - registration is required.
After succesfull registration and login, a link for submission is available in the top right corner of the webpage.
Deadline for Final Paper submission is 15 December 2013.
- We accept files created in doc and docx format.
- Papers should be at least 2000 words in length, accompanied by a 150-250-word abstract on a separate sheet
- Author's names should be written on the top of the page in papers and abstracts, supplying the name, institution, country, e-mail address in 12-point type bold, Times News Roman.
- Paper size - A4. Margins - 25 mm top, bottom, left, and right.
- The point size -12. The font -Times New Roman(Italics should be used for emphasis). Put blank lines between paragraphs.
- Headings should be numbered consecutively using Arabic numerals and so should subheadings (e.g. 2.1., 2.2., 2.3., etc.; no more than two levels of heading below the title). Headline style - capitalisation and bold font.
- All figures and tables should be grouped at the end of the text. Each figure and table should be clearly labelled with number and caption. Where a figure or table is to be inserted in the text, on a separate line write [figure 1 here]. All graphics should be included in the paper.
- Words in languages using non-Latin scripts (Arabic, Hebrew, etc.) should be given in Latin transcription.
- Keywords: Select three to five keywords that capture the essence of your extended abstract or full paper. List the words in decreasing order of importance from left to right immediately below the abstract. Keywords will be used for an electronic index of your paper.
- Language: The papers can be written in English or French language as the most commonly used languages in the Euro-Mediterranean region.
- Filename: Use "HER2010" and the last name of the (first) author as the filename for the word file when submitting for the Proceedings (e.g. "HER2010-Familyname.doc").
The author-date system of citation for references should be used in the text, followed by page number if a direct quotation is given, e.g., (Barbé and Izquierdo 1997, 129). Only references mentioned in the text appear in the references list at the end of the article. The alphabetized reference list should be titled 'References' with entries in the following format:
Copyright for all articles published in the Conference Proceeding and International Journal of Euro-Mediterranean Studies is held by individual authors. Authors are themselves responsible for obtaining permission to reproduce copyright material from other sources.